Vegetables are the “Safest” ingredient when it comes to eating “guilt-free”. Not only they are loaded with the goodness of fiber, and many micro nutrients and antioxidants, it is also low in fat, and carbohydrates contents.
This “Vegetable dinner” recipe is loved by all in my family, and I hope it stays the same when you try it!
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Boosts the immunity.
- Boosts muscle growth.
- Helps in warding off fatigue.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
(Beans, corns, carrot, capsicum, bell peppers)
|Butter/ Ghee/ Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Black salt||To taste|
|Amchur powder||To taste|
|Chaat masala||To taste|
|Black pepper||To taste|
|Any quality protein|
(Egg whites/ sprouts/ low fat paneer/ tofu)
- In a pan, or vessel, place a steamer sieve.
- In it, add all the chopped veggies.
- Let it steam for a while with a lid on.
- Take a bowl, and transfer the steamed veggies to it.
- Add butter and toss them with the help of spoon.
- Squeeze lemon into another bowl.
- Add all the spices and seasonings to it, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture to the bowl, and mix well.
- Now add chopped egg whites to it.
- And serve fresh!
- Veggies are an excellent source of fiber, and along with being loaded with micronutrients such as potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- Egg white is jam-packed with the goodness of good quality protein, and small amounts of B vitamins.
|734 Kcal||170 gm||39 gm||30 gm|
Calories= 244 Kcal/serve.