Cheesy snacks are generation’s favorite, so why not experiment it with a healthy snack to make it both nutritious as well as healthy to consume.
“Cheesy Makhana Chaat” is enriched with the goodness of easily available ingredients, and when combined together to form a yummy snack, it hardly takes any time or efforts.
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Promotes heart health.
- Helps fighting anxiety.
- Enhances skin health.
- Strengthens bone health.
|Phool Makhana||1 cup|
|Grated cheese||1.5 tbsp.|
|Olive oil/ Mustard oil||1 tsp.|
|Rock salt||To taste.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Dried herbs||As per choice.|
|Red chili flakes||To taste.|
|Chaat masala||1/4 tsp.|
|Amchur powder/Lemon juice||1/2 tsp.|
- In a pan, add oil, and peanuts.
- Start sautéing it.
- Now add Phool makhana and continue doing it.
- In another bowl, add cheese, pink salt, and other seasonings and spices, and mix well.
- Now add roasted phool makhana in a pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onion, corns, peanuts and coriander.
- Top it off with cheese.
- Cover it with a lid and wait for the cheese to melt.
- Transfer it to bowl, mix well, and serve.
- Phool Makhana is an excellent source of nutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of fiber, antioxidants, and plenty of micronutrients.
- Peanuts are rich in fat, fiber, and protein, along with being an excellent source of magnesium.
|340 Kcal||45 gm||13.5 gm||14.1 gm|
Calories= 170 Kcal/serve.