Eggs, the yummiest snack a non-vegan or even an Eggetarian could have because eggs are highly rich in nutrients.
You might be astonished to know the fact, that eggs are used as a standard of nutrition.
Hence we have come up with another healthy, delicious, and nutritious recipe of eggs that can either be consumed as snacks or a meal itself.
“Tasty Egg Toast Sandwich” is a basic yet so hassle-free recipe that could be easily made any time.
It is enriched with the goodness of eggs, vegetables, and whole wheat bread which ultimately provides you good content of protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Aids in weight management.
- Improve degrees of good cholesterol.
- Improves nervous system health.
- Prevents obesity.
- Good source of energy.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Calories: 430 Kcal
|2.||Whole wheat bread slices||2|
|3.||Mozzarella Cheese||1 tbsp.|
|4.||Veggies||As per your choice|
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add pink salt and black pepper powder.
- Whisk the eggs until they start to froth.
- Now take 2 whole wheat bread slices and on one side, start assembling.
- For assembling, you can add grated mozzarella cheese and some chopped veggies of your choice.
- I added some chopped capsicum, corns, and tomatoes (without seeds).
- Now dip the toast in the egg batter.
- And, on a medium flame, cook it evenly on both sides.
- You can have this heavenly French toast sandwich alone or with any dip or sauce of your choice.
Eggs are nutrient-rich. They deliver the highest quality protein and provide a good amount of Vitamin D.
Vegetables used including tomato, capsicum, onion, and beans are a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
|430 Kcal||28 g||21 g||24 g|
Calories: 430 Kcal
Don’t forget to count on this recipe when you want to try something with eggs and enjoy its taste and nutrition.