Here is an amazing high-protein recipe that can become your go-to recipe. This is super easy and quick to make with the simplest ingredients in the kitchen.
|Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp.|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Red chili powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Coriander leaves||1 tbsp.|
|Tomato ketchup/ Any sauce/ dip||Optional|
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the chopped onions and green chili and sauté until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until they become soft and mushy.
- Crack open the egg into the pan and stir it continuously until it starts to scramble.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
- Once the egg bhurji is cooked, turn off the heat and add chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and keep aside.
- Warm up the chapati or tortilla on a tawa or griddle.
- Place the egg bhurji in the center of the chapati or tortilla.
- Spread some tomato ketchup or any sauce of your choice on top of the egg bhurji (optional).
- Roll the chapati or tortilla tightly from one end to the other.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious egg bhurji roll!
- Eggs are a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. One large egg contains about 6 grams of protein, along with vitamin D, vitamin B12, choline, and selenium.
- Cumin seeds are a rich source of antioxidants and can help improve digestion. They are also a good source of iron, which is essential for red blood cell production.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
- Onions are a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. They may also have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium. They are also rich in antioxidants such as lycopene, which has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Green chilies are a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. They are also known to have metabolism-boosting properties.
- Coriander leaves, also known as cilantro, are a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as antioxidants. They may also have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
|290 Kcal||32 gm||12 gm||14 gm|
Enjoy this high protein, very easy to meal in just a matter of minutes.