If you have nothing in mind for the breakfasts, then toasts are always handy. Not only they are loved by kids, but along with that, they are so quick and easy to make. And a plus point is that you can customize it as you want or as per the ingredients available in front of you.
Here is another very easy-to-make, healthy, nutritious, and very appetizing high-protein crispy toast recipe.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in strengthening bones.
- Great for heart health.
- Boosts brain health.
- Helps in regulating blood pressure.
- Manages blood sugar levels.
|Besan/ Chana dal flour||1/3 cup|
(Capsicum, carrot, tomato, onion, etc.)
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Ghee/ Olive oil||Little|
- Take bread slices and cut their inner part in the shape of squares.
- In a bowl, add besan, chopped veggies, and mix.
- Now add all the spices and seasonings.
- Gradually add water and make a slurry of it.
- Mix nicely to avoid any lump formation.
- In a pan, add some oil.
- Place the outer cutting of the bread in the pan.
- And now pour the batter inside the outer part.
- Let it cook with a lid on.
- Place a slice of cheese and on top of that the inner part of the bread.
- Press it with the help of the spatula and turn it over.
- Let it cook with the lid on, until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut the toast in halves and enjoy.
- Besan is enriched with the goodness of fiber, protein, and a variety of micronutrients including manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and selenium.
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of fiber, and plenty of micronutrients essential for better digestion and promoting weight loss.
|742 Kcal||102 gm||31 gm||23.6 gm|
Calories= 370 Kcal/serve.