Easy and quick energy bites are a go to snack that doesn’t requires any efforts and keeps you sorted for at least a week.
Be it a mid-meal snack or a cup of tea, it goes with all. They are high in protein, fiber, and plenty of micronutrients that kickstart your day with great levels of energy.
- Increases immune system strength.
- Bone strength is increased.
- They are suitable during the summer since they are cooling.
- Helps keep blood sugar levels stable.
- It could benefit heart health.
- It helps with managing and losing weight.
- It lowers cholesterol levels.
|Phool makhana||1.5 cups|
|Melon seeds||2.5 tbsp.|
|Soft dates||3/4 cup|
|Grated coconut||3/4 cup|
|Virgin raw cold pressed coconut oil/ Heated Desi cow ghee||1/4 cup|
- The phool makhana should first be dry-roasted in a pan.
- Add dry-roasted coconut and desiccated coconut to it.
- Put the two ingredients on a plate.
- Finally, dry roast the sattu flour and extinguish the flame.
- Now combine the desiccated coconut and dry roasted makhana in a blender jar.
- Add deseeded dates and dry-roasted sattu to it as well.
- Well-grind everything.
- Transfer everything that has been ground into the Bowl.
- Now add ghee/coconut oil to it.
- Mix it well until it is bindable.
- Divide the mixture into small portions, roll them out with the help of hands
- And your healthy and tasty Sattu Makhana Ladoos are ready!
- Protein, fiber, iron, calcium, manganese, and magnesium are all added benefits to Sattu.
- Phool makhana is extremely low in fat and high in protein and fiber. They are a fantastic source of calcium as well.
- Along with being a wonderful source of potassium and calcium, melon seeds are also a fantastic source of vitamin E and beta-carotene, two naturally occurring antioxidants.
- Dates are bursting with antioxidant, carotene, and phenolic benefits.
- Along with being high in copper, iron, and selenium, coconut is particularly high in manganese.
|1150 Kcal||244 gm||48 gm||26 gm|
Calories= 88 Kcal/serve.