This is the recipe you need if you want to make an omelet without an egg or use a substitute for an egg.
But don’t worry, the protein content remains the same as it was in the “egg omelet.”
This “High protein eggless omelet” is loaded with the goodness of chana dal flour, rice flour, and a variety of vegetables, providing a high protein and fiber content.
- Maintains bone and skeletal health.
- Prevents the buildup of fat and cholesterol in the liver.
- Helps in boosting energy metabolism.
- Helps to relieve constipation.
- Helps in maintenance of proper brain function.
|Rice flour||1/4 cup|
|Chana Dal Atta||1/2 cup|
|Red/Green Chili||To taste.|
- In a bowl, add chana dal flour, rice flour, and water.
- Mix it well with the help of a spoon or spatula.
- Gradually add water as per the requirement and mix well to avoid any lump formation.
- Now add all the spices and boiled potato and mix again.
- Add more water if required and mix.
- Now it’s time to add veggies and mix.
- Now mix little water with ENO and add it to the bowl and mix.
- And your batter is ready.
- Grease a pan with little oil, and pour the batter onto it.
- Spread it nicely and cover it with a lid.
- Once it is cooked from one side turn it off and cook the other side as well.
- You can use a toothpick to check if it is properly cooked from the inside.
- Serve it warm and enjoy it with a dip of your own choice.
- Rice flour is a great source of protein, and essential vitamins and minerals especially calcium, and B complex vitamins.
- Chana flour is enriched with the goodness of protein, good fats, and many vital minerals and vitamins.
- Vegetables such as tomato, capsicum, green chilies, and onions are an excellent sources of fiber and contain an amazing content of essential vitamins and minerals required by the body.
|400 Kcal||90 gm||18.4 gm||4.2 gm|
Count on this vegetarian high-protein omelet recipe!