My go-to dinner recipe is soup! In addition to being relatively simple to prepare, soup is also simple to consume. Since it is obviously quite light on the stomach, I prepare and eat it whenever I don’t feel like having a regular full-blown meal.
This soup is fully loaded with protein and fiber, and very less carbs, so it is one of the ideal recipes for weight loss which can be sustained and is amazing!
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Strengthens the muscles.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Improves the cardiovascular health.
- Helps in boosting energy.
|Boiled Soya||1 cup|
|Veggies (Corn, capsicum, carrot)||2 cups|
|Rice flour||2 tsp.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
- Take a grinder jar.
- To it, add soya and some coconut.
- Blend it into a paste.
- Now, take a pan, add oil and chopped onion.
- Add curry leaves, chopped carrots, corns, chopped capsicum, and tomatoes.
- Add salt, and continue tossing.
- Add some water, and then some rice flour mixed with water in the form of a slurry.
- Now add the soya paste to it, along with some more water.
- Add black pepper and oregano as per taste, mix well.
- Once cooked, transfer to a bowl.
- Top it off with some lemon juice, and enjoy!
Soya is loaded with the goodness of amazingly rich components including:
- High in fiber.
- High in protein.
- Low in saturated fat.
- Cholesterol free.
- Lactose free.
- A good source of Omega-3 fatty acid.
- A source of antioxidants.
- A source of phytoestrogens.
*Phytoestrogen: Plant compounds which helps in combatting estrogen deficiency in the body.
All in all, it is a brilliant ingredient and is beneficial in almost every concept.
Veggies are loaded with the goodness of plenty of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals including potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Coconut is a rich source of manganese especially, along with being rich in decent amounts of copper, iron, and selenium.
Rice flour is a good source o phosphorus, potassium, and vitamin B12.
|400 Kcal||38 gm||36 gm||15 gm|
Calories= 200 Kcal/serve.