Tea is one of the most prominent drinks in India. It is widely consumed by people and has many versions.
This “Hormonal Balancing Tea” is made up of “MULETHI”. Mulethi otherwise called Mulethi churna is one such old-style Ayurvedic cure that has a centuries-long repute of being a definitive grandmother’s solution for hack and sore throat.
Mulethi is one such Ayurvedic spice that is known for its impact on the adrenal organs. The substances and components in Mulethi are additionally amazingly useful in keeping the hormonal equilibrium, battling menstrual cramps, and providing relief from mood swings, hot flashes, depression, insomnia, sweating, etc. during the menstrual cycle. Prescribed Mulethi powder even helps new moms to regulate the hormones and increase the production and secretion of breast milk.
Overall this tea is going to provide you lots of benefits without much effort and ingredients.
- Boost Immunity.
- Good for sore throat and cough.
- Reduces stress and depression.
- Treats skin disorders.
- Cures respiratory and digestive disorders.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Manages high cholesterol.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 minutes
COOKING TIME: 2 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 4-5 minutes.
Calories: 27 Kcal/ Serve
|4.||Fennel Seeds||½ tsp.|
- Wash “Mulethi” Before use to clear the impurities.
- Prefer using “Mulethi stick” over “Mulethi powder”.
- Take a pestle and mortar, grind Mulethi, fennel seeds and ginger in it.
- Add a cup of water to a pan, and add the ground mixture of Mulethi and ginger into it.
- Also, add fresh Tulsi leaves into it.
- Turn on the flame and give it a nice boil.
- Turn on the lid and simmer it for 45 seconds to 1 minute to let the ingredients infuse well.
- Your refreshing “Hormonal Balancing Tea” is ready!
- There is no requirement for a sweetener as Mulethi/Licorice is already sweet.
Mulethi has an array of wholesome nutrients including vitamins, potassium, bioactive constituents like sterols, tannins, flavonoids, biotin, resins, tannins, sucrose, iodine, niacin, isoflavones, and volatile oils, etc.
Fennel Seeds or popularly known as “Saunf” are a package of vital nutrients, low on calories, and are a great source of Vitamin C. Rich in manganese, fennel seeds activate the enzymes and trigger the metabolism, thus aids digestion.
Ginger not only provides flavor to the food and drinks, but is also loaded with nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals such as iron, potassium, Vitamin C, magnesium, and phosphorus, etc.
Tulsi Leaves contains compounds that showcase anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and other health properties.
|27 Kcal||4.5 g||4.4 g||1.08 g|
Calories: 27 Kcal/ Serve
Enjoy this refreshing and nutrition-loaded “Hormonal balancing tea” to uplift your health and soul!