“Jaggery Hot Chocolate” can be also known as a complete full-fledged “Nutrient rich beverage” as this drink got you mouth-watering taste in these chilling winters along with loads of nutrition.
Not only it is amazingly delicious, but at the very same time, it is jam-packed with the goodness of some very nutritious and healthy ingredients that are known to be extremely beneficial for your body as well as your soul.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
- It may lower the risk of obesity and type-2 diabetes.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in preventing constipation and thus eases digestion.
- Detoxifies the boy.
- Helps in controlling blood pressure levels.
|Cocoa powder||1 tsp.|
|Dark choco chips||2 tsp.|
|Coffee (Optional)||1/2 tsp.|
|Vanilla extact||Few drops|
- In a pan add water, and in another pan add milk.
- Put the pan with water on flame, and to it add cardamom, clove, ginger, cinnamon, and jaggery.
- Also put the pan with milk on the flame.
- Stir the contents in the pan with water and try to break the piece of jaggery with the help of a spoon.
- In a small bowl, take cocoa powder.
- To it, add little milk and mix it well.
- Also add coffee to it if you want and mix nicely to avoid any lump formation.
- Now add vanilla extract to it and mix.
- By now, your milk has reduced, add the “cocoa-coffee” mixture to it.
- And then with the help of a sieve transfer the water to the pan as well.
- Blend it with the help of churner, so that the content mixes very well.
- Transfer to a serving cup, and you are good to go.
- Serve warm and enjoy the tempting “Jaggery hot chocolate”.
- Milk is packed with the goodness of calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium, vitamin D, and protein.
- Cocoa powder is rich in theobromine, which helps to reduce inflammation and can protect from several diseases. It is also enriched with phytonutrients and healthy chemicals.
- Jaggery is a great source of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Cardamom is jam-packed with the goodness of phytonutrients that own anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is also a great source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Ginger is a powerhouse of nutrients, as it contains a variety of vitamins such as vitamin C, B vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin, along with minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Clove are an amazing source of vitamin K, potassium, and beta-carotene.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants along with consisting of traceable amounts of nutrients such as calcium, potassium, protein, and fiber.
|150 Kcal||35 gm||0.82 gm||1.87 gm|
Enjoy this healthy and tempting “Jaggery Hot Chocolate” to relish the winters!