If you are someone, who wants to binge onto something healthy for the day, and are too lazy to bake, then this is exactly what you will love!
These are the tempting and deliciously nutritious “No bake Oats Cookies” prepared with minimal ingredients and yet so tasty and healthy.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Aids in reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Good for heart health.
- Healthy snack option to avoid unhealthy binge eating.
- It helps in regulating blood pressure.
|Quick oats||1 cup|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|60% & above dark choco chips||1/2 cup|
|Roasted rice murmura||3/4 cup|
- Dry roast the quick oats.
- In a pan, add water and give it a boil.
- Once boiled, place a vessel on top of it and melt dark choco chips in it.
- To it add peanut butter and mix well.
- In a bowl, add dry roasted quick oats, and melted batter.
- Mix it nicely.
- To it, add rice murmura and mix again.
- Start making small balls with the help of a spoon.
- And place them on a baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to let them set.
- And you tempting, “No bake Oats Cookies” are ready!
- Quick oats are abundant in protein, fiber, antioxidants, and vital vitamins and minerals such as manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, and folate,
- Peanut butter is enriched with the goodness of protein, heart-healthy fats, and critical micronutrients including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, and a few other minerals abound in dark chocolate chips.
- Rice murmura is high in calcium, iron, vitamin D, thiamine, riboflavin, and fiber, among other nutrients.
|1188 Kcal||160 gm||44.4 gm||31.3 gm|
Calories= 90 Kcal/serve