“Nutritious Smoothie Probiotic Bowl” is a new concept to smoothies we love to consume.
This smoothie bowl is an interesting way to engulf delicious and healthy ingredients as a wholesome meal that too made up of some easily accessible ingredients and very little time.
This delicious probiotic smoothie bowl is made up of curd, carrots, mangoes, chia seed, homemade granola, and some jaggery powder.
As you have read the up listed ingredients, you might have estimated how beneficial and delicious this smoothie bowl going to be!
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Boosts Immunity.
- It helps lose weight.
- Cleanses and purifies the body.
- Prevents anemia.
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Improve hair and skin health.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Calories: 255 Kcal/serve
|1.||Ripe Mango||½ cup|
|2.||Small Steamed Carrots||2|
|3.||Chia Seeds||1.5 tsp.|
|4.||Curd/Plain Yoghurt||3 tbsp.|
|5.||Jaggery Powder||1.5 tsp.|
- You can use raw carrots as well.
- In a blender or mixer jar, add chopped mangoes. Carrots, curd or yogurt, jaggery powder, and chia seeds.
- Add some water to it and blend well.
- In a serving bowl, add a bottom layer of homemade granola.
- Note: I recently shared complete information on how to instantly make homemade granola.
- Now transfer the blended mixture over the layer of granola.
- And top it up with some more granola, chia seeds, and desiccated coconut. You can even grate dry coconut if desiccated coconut is not available.
- Your tasty and healthy probiotic bowl is ready.
- Chia seeds are not only a good source of protein but omega-3 fatty acids and fiber as well. It is also packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Mango is jam-packed with essential vitamins and minerals including folate, Vitamin- A, Vitamin-C, Vitamin- K, potassium, magnesium, beta carotene, etc.
- Granola and Desiccated coconut is a source of healthy fats that contains no cholesterol and even produces selenium, fiber, copper, and manganese.
- Jaggery purifies the blood and cleanses the respiratory tract, the lungs, and also the digestive tract.
- Curd is a rich source of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, sodium, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
- Carrots are a rich source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals especially Vitamin A and Vitamin K.
|511Kcal||60 g||12 g||23 g|
Calories: 255 Kcal/serve
Try this amazingly fresh and delicious probiotic smoothie bowl as a meal and experience joy and receive the nutrition that too without any effort.