Oat’s recipe is good, as they are healthy, filling, yummy and nutritious.
Instant oats recipes are the best because they have all the health and nutritional benefits along with being easily prepared in less to no time.
And that is the dream of every other person cooking!
The recipe is enriched with the goodness of healthy carbs, fats, great amount of protein, and fiber, along with plenty of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, all that in one meal!
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in reducing blood pressure.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Eases constipation.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
|Quick oats||4 tbsp.|
|Nuts and Seeds||As per choice.|
|Pink salt||To taste.|
|Black pepper and Red pepper||To taste.|
|Cumin powder||To taste.|
|Fresh coriander||To taste.|
|Other seasonings||As per choice.|
- Dry roast the quick oats in a pan.
- Transfer them to a bowl, and cool them a bit.
- To it, add all the chopped veggies, peanuts, spices and seasonings, nuts and seeds of your choice.
- Mix everything well.
- Add curd to the bowl and mix again.
- Add some water in order to mix the ingredients well.
- Transfer it to a bowl and top it off with some fresh chopped veggies and nuts.
- And your healthy, instant fit meal is ready!
- Quick oats are regarded as one of the healthiest grain due to their obvious nutritional benefits. Oats are extremely rich in healthy carbs, lots of fiber, plenty of antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Veggies are the best and the greatest source of fiber along with loaded with plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- Peanuts are loaded with protein, healthy fats and fiber.
- Yogurt is an excellent source of protein, calcium, and potassium.
- Nuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, vitamin E, and plant sterols.
- Seeds are rich in protein, healthy fats, and fiber. They are also a great source of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and E.
- Raisins are a great source of iron, potassium, copper, vitamin B6, and manganese.
|650 Kcal||68 gm||22 gm||37 gm|
Calories= 325 Kcal/serve.
1 thought on “Probiotics, Vitamin B12 Rich Breakfast Recipe for Summers; Fitmeal@15 Episode 47”
It is a tasty food