Protein is the most vital macronutrient, and is preferred in adequate amount if you are trying to lose weight or manage it.
This “Oats Egg Cheela” is instant, easy to prepare breakfast idea, which is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, and plenty of essential vitamins and minerals. There is a constant struggle of completing the adequate amount of protein in the diet, but you will be amazed to know that one serving of this recipe serves 18 gm of protein.
Isn’t it unbelievable?
- It helps in increasing good cholesterol levels.
- It is good for the heart.
- Good for eye health and brain.
- Amazing source of protein.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Keeps you satiated.
|Black pepper||To taste|
- In a grinder, add quick oats, and grind them well.
- Add quick oats and some water as per requirement in a bowl, and mix well to avoid any lump formation.
- Add some salt as per taste and mix.
- Crack two eggs and separate egg whites in another bowl.
- To it, add one whole egg.
- Sprinkle the spices and seasoning as per taste.
- And whisk nicely.
- Now it’s time to add chopped veggies of your choice.
- On a tawa or pan, spread a ladle of oats mixture, and with the application of oil, cook it from one side.
- Now add/pour the egg batter.
- Let it cook on simmered flame with lid on.
- Once cooked, flip it and cook until both sides turn golden brown.
- Once cooked, you can cut them into small rolls and serve.
- Serve warm with any dip or chutney of your choice.
- Oats are a complete package of nutrients in itself. They are enriched with the goodness of protein, healthy carbs, antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Veggies are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Eggs are enriched with the goodness of proteins, essential fatty acids, and fat-soluble vitamins including vitamin D, and E.
|333 Kcal||39.7 gm||20.7 gm||11.1 gm|
Do try this amazingly high protein delicious breakfast!