My mouth starts to water when I hear of Kebabs! Kebabs are such a blessing and are always satisfying to the buds. So along with satisfying the buds, let’s make it nutritious and healthy at the same time. This is the art of cooking; you can enjoy food and chose to make it healthy, both at the same time. And best part about these kebabs is its very low consumption of oil in the process of cooking, so they are suitable for people of any age.
- Helps in regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Supports weight loss and management.
- Strengthens bones.
- Increases appetite.
- Improves digestion and eases constipation.
- Maintains healthy skin.
|Sattu (Roasted chana flour)||1 tbsp.|
|Mixed herbs||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Turmeric powder||To taste.|
|Chaat masala powder||To taste.|
|Olive oil||1 tsp.|
- In a bowl add potato, and mash it, either with the help of hands or a masher.
- Then add rajma/kidney beans to it, and mash that as well.
- Now add chopped capsicum, tomato, corns, and onions, along with some freshly chopped coriander.
- Add sattu, and all the spices and seasonings as per taste.
- Mix everything well and mash nicely.
- Now divide the mixture into small portions and roll them out in shape of balls.
- Take an appam pan, add 1 tsp oil in the centre, and spread it over to the entire pan.
- Place the balls into the moulds and cook it with lid on.
- Once the bottom is cooked, make sure to turn it to cook evenly.
- And your mouth watering delicious “Kidney beans/Rajma Kebabs” are ready to be served.
- Rajma/ Kidney beans are high in protein, minerals like copper, iron, manganese, phosphorus, and molybdenum, as well as vitamins B1 and folate.
- Sattu is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium.
- Vegetables are loaded with the goodness of fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals.
|420 Kcal||69 gm||19.2 gm||11.7 gm|
Calories= 38 Kcal.