Energy bars are the new pacesetters!
This recipe possesses all the super qualities including easiness in preparation, usage of accessible ingredients, delicious, nutritious, and easiness to store and consume.
What else do we search for, in a snack?
- Gives an instant boost of energy.
- Bolsters the immunity.
- Supports in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Maintains digestive health.
- Helps in improving blood sugar levels.
|Quick oats||1.5 cups|
|100% Pure peanut butter||3 tbsp.|
|Semi dark choco chips (Optional)||1/4 cup|
|Homemade granola||For garnish.|
- Dry roast the quick oats in a pan.
- To it, add dried coconut and dry roast it as well.
- In a bowl, add chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
- Take a blender jar.
- Add dry roasted mixture and dates in it, and grind well.
- Alongside, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave for 1:30-2 min at 30 seconds interval.
- Now transfer the grinded mixture to the melted choco chips and peanut butter mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Transfer it to a bowl with parchment paper.
- Set it down with the help of back of a bowl, or spatula.
- Top it off with some granola, and set again.
- Now cover the mixture with another parchment paper, and set again.
- Let it refrigerate for minimum 2-3 hours to maximum overnight along with weights on it.
- Once refrigerated, cut down the bars with the help of a knife.
- And your healthy and very delicious “4 Ingredients Oats Bars” are ready to be consumed!
- Peanut butter is a great source of protein, heart healthy fats, along with being fairly rich in micronutrients including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Choco chips are rich in compounds known as flavanols that exhibit amazing health benefits.
- Coconut is especially high in manganese, along with being fairly rich in copper, iron, and selenium.
- Quick oats are categorized as wholesome foods due to its balanced proportion of nutrients including healthy carbs, protein, and fat, along with being loaded with essential micronutrients.
|969 Kcal||158 gm||26 gm||31 gm|
Calories= 90-110 Kcal/Serve.