What could be better in the morning to revive and refresh your soul for the rest of the day than a glass of fresh juice?
This “Winter morning juice” not only delivers a wealth of minerals and health advantages, but it also aids in the absorption of nutrients from other foods.
It’s not only simple to create but it’s also made up of readily available seasonal items that are popular during the current winter season.
Let’s get started on this incredibly healthy and delicious meal!
- It promotes healthy and glowing skin.
- Promotes brain and nervous system functioning.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Keeps you full and aids digestion.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Balances blood sugar levels.
- Helps in detoxification.
|Plain/Coconut Water||200-250 ml|
|Apple cider vinegar||1.5 tsp.|
- First of all, add spinach and some water into a pan, and let it blanch with the lid on for some time.
- Once the spinach is blanched, turn off the flame.
- In a blender jar, add little water, blanched spinach, apple cider vinegar, Ceylon cinnamon, de-seeded dates, and chopped apple.
- Blend the ingredients nicely, add some more water if required.
- And your healthy “Winter Morning Juice” is ready to uplift your soul.
- Spinach is rich in Vitamin A, C, K, iron, folate, and potassium.
- Apples are a great source of Vitamin C and fiber.
- Dates are loaded with antioxidants, healthy fats, and small amounts of Vitamin C, B1, B2, and A.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in Vitamin B and C. Apple cider vinegar when used with spinach increases the absorption of iron.
|190 Kcal||45 gm||8.75 gm||1.1 gm|
Do try this tempting “Winter green morning juice” to rejuvenate and refresh your mornings.