Aliv garden cress or Halim seeds are tiny red seeds with multiple health benefits.
These miracle seeds have an amazing effect on your hormonal balance, weight loss, immunity, hair growth and skin.
Nutritional Value of 1 tbsp. Halim seeds
- Aliv seeds are also high in. Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron, Folic acid, Dietary fiber.
- Garden cress seed is an excellent source of alpha linolenic acid.
- They serve as an alternative source of omega 3 especially for vegetarians.
- It is an excellent source of natural antioxidants as well.
Health Benefits of Halim Seeds
- Helps in menstrual cycle regulation.
- Helps treating indigestion, Is very good for gut health.
- Helps in treating respiratory infections.
- Helps in treating dermatological problems.
- Helps in hair loss treatment.
- These seeds are very good in post pregnancy recovery and increasing milk production.
- They boost immunity and metabolism.
- Garden cress seeds to also used for iron deficiency treatment.
- These seeds act as memory booster.
How much to consume?
- Start with 1-3gm.
- You can go up to 5g or 1 tsp. 2-3 times a week.
Best Ways of consuming Aliv Seeds.
- Aliv seeds with Milk at Bedtime: Aliv seeds should always be consumed in combination with essential fat for better absorption of nutrients.
- Aliv kheer: Made in Desi Cow milk.
- Soaked in coconut water or coconut milk.
- Aliv Seeds Ladoo: made with coconut & jaggery or pinni.
- Aliv seeds in regular energy bars or protein bars.
- Sprouted Aliv Seeds for better nutritional absorption.
- Powder or roasted as topping or in better or dough or in stuffing.
- Aliv seeds soaked in plain water.
NOTE: Increase fluid intake while adding Aliv seeds to Diet.
Do try this amazing superfood keeping in mind the important details and relishing its nutritional and health benefits.