You’ve probably heard of and eaten “Soupy Noodles,” but now it’s time to mix things up with pasta, so here’s the tasty, delicious, and nutritious “Healthy Pasta Veggies Soup.”
This soup is filled with the benefits of veggies, which are available locally and seasonally according to your preference and convenience, tofu, certain seasonings, and the superior whole wheat pasta, which is more nutritionally advantageous as a compliant over All-purpose flour pasta.
This recipe can be prepared when you want to try something new, unusual, and light on your stomach, as well as when you want to enhance your appetite, as soups are the best and most popular appetizers of all time.
1. Prevents constipation and aids digestion.
2. Reduces your chances of developing heart diseases
3. Aids in the prevention of obesity and weight management.
4. Diabetes sufferers will benefit from this.
5. Inflammation is reduced.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5-10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
Calories: 150 Kcal/ Serve.
|4.||Whole wheat pasta||½ cup|
|8.||Tofu/ Low fat paneer||¼ cup|
|10.||Black Pepper||As required.|
|11.||Chili flakes||As required.|
Note: It’s your choice to add veggies as you like or as they are available as per your locality, season, and region.
- Firstly, chop the vegetables in whatsoever shape you prefer.
- In a pan, add little water and steam them with a lid on to enhance their flavors.
- Now in a pan, add as much water as is required.
- Sprinkle some salt and add some oil and pasta. (Pasta can be of any shape and size you like)
- Let the pasta boil.
- Until then, peel the skin of the blanched tomato and add the tomato and pumpkin to a blender.
- Blend both of them into a paste/ puree.
- Add water if required to smoothen the consistency.
- Meanwhile, check if the pasta is boiled or not with the help of a fork.
- If boiled, strain the water from the pasta.
- In another pan, add some water and all the veggies including mushrooms, capsicum, and corns, and let them cook for a while with a lid on.
- Now it’s time to add the tofu and the tomato-pumpkin puree to the pan.
- Add some water as per requirement.
- Sprinkle the favorable or required spices and seasonings of your choice. I have added oregano, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Mix everything well and add the boiled pasta into the pan, along with some more water as per the requirement.
- Give it a nice boil, and your “Healthy Pasta Veggies Soup” is ready!
Whole wheat pasta is abundant in fiber, manganese, selenium, copper, and phosphorus. It also contains iron and a few B vitamins. It also contains fewer calories than refined flour pasta.
Capsicum, tomatoes, pumpkin, and mushrooms, or any other vegetables, are not only high in fiber but vital vitamins and minerals as well.
Tofu is gluten-free, low in calories, and is said to have all the essential amino acids in itself. It is a good source of good quality protein and is an excellent source of iron and calcium too.
|310 Kcal||55 g||16 g||5.9 g|
Calories: 150 Kcal/ Serve.
Count on this yummy and appetizing soup with loads of nutrition and taste.