Bored of the trending smoothies?
Want to try something new, but healthy and tasty?
Here is the “HIGH PROTEIN NO SUGAR NO DAIRY NO OATS SMOOTHIE”, enriched with the goodness of phool makhana, peanut butter, dates, and apple.
This is a perfect smoothie recipe for the people who prefer non-dairy, sugar free smoothies.
- Provides an instant boost of energy.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Boosts the immunity.
- Good for brain and bone health.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Good for digestion.
|Phool Makhana||3/4 cup|
|Plain/ Coconut water||150-200 ml.|
|Natural Peanut Butter||1 tsp.|
- Dry roast the phool makhana in the pan.
- Peel and chop the apples into small dices.
- Blend the dry roasted phool makhana in a blender jar.
- Now add water, deseeded dates, diced apple, blended phool makhana, soaked cashew nuts, peanut butter in the blender jar.
- Blend well into a smoothie.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
- Phool Makhana is an ultimate source of protein, fiber, and micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Cashew nuts are enriched with fiber, heart healthy fats, plant protein, and micronutrients including copper, magnesium, and manganese.
- Peanut butter is jam-packed with the goodness of protein and heart healthy fats. It is fairly rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
- Apple is a great source of fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
- Dates are abundant in micronutrients including selenium, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
|280 Kcal||51.6 gm||7 gm||8.9 gm|
Do try this amazingly new and very healthy and super delicious smoothie!