This “High Protein Sandwich Without Bread” is the go-to breakfast recipe that can be made with the least effort and time, and is so deliciously nutritious that you can also give them in tiffins of your kids. Kids love variety, and this is one of them, but loaded with the goodness of protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
Not only it is delicious, healthy, and nutritious, but at the same time very fulfilling and appetizing.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion and prevents constipation.
- Appetizes well and hence prevents binge eating.
- Gives a boost of energy.
- Helps in the strengthening of bones.
|Low Fat Paneer||60-80 gm|
|Salt||As per taste.|
|Seasonings||As per taste.|
- Combine Besan, Sooji, Curd, and water into a bowl.
- Mix well to ensure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Chop veggies into small pieces, and add to bowl.
- Grate carrots, and add to mixing bowl.
- Add salt & other seasonings as per taste.
- On a tawa or pan apply little Oil.
- Spread the batter in a circular motion.
- Cover & let it cook for a while.
- Place a slice of low-fat Paneer.
- Thinly Spread some batter on the slice.
- Cover & cook on low heat until done.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the batter & paneer slices.
- Your healthy, high Protein, delicious meal is ready to be consumed.
- Serve warm with tamarind Chutney or any dip of your choice.
- Besan is a rich source of copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, and folate.
- Sooji is rich in healthy carbs, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B, and other vital nutrients.
- Curd is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sodium, and is a significant source of vitamin B12 as well as a certain amount of folic acid.
- Tofu is high in protein and contains all of the essential amino acids your body needs.
- Vegetables including carrot, capsicum, and onion are the ultimate source of fiber, and vital vitamins and minerals.
|380 Kcal||63 gm||20 gm||9.7 gm|
Do try this tempting and appetizing breakfast!