Panjiris are a must in winters. They are mandatory not only because they are tasty and delicious, but they also are very nutritious. In this modern era, we have modified it more in order to fill the loopholes and make it the healthiest version of Panjiri.
These “HEALTHY PANJIRIS for Winters” are sugar-free, flour-free, and oil-free too, but guarantee amazing taste, nutritional profile, health benefits, and the ultimate feel of winters.
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
- It may promote heart health.
- It also benefits in managing blood pressure levels.
- It can lower bad cholesterol levels.
|Phool Makhana||2 cups|
|Dry Coconut||3/4 cup|
|Flax Seeds||3 tbsp.|
|Jaggery Powder||1/2 cup|
- Dry roast the Phool makhana in a pan.
- Transfer the dry roasted Phool makhana to a plate.
- Now add almonds, and flax seeds to the pan and dry roast them as well.
- Also, add dried coconut to it, and sauté a bit.
- Transfer all the dry roasted ingredients to a plate.
- Now in a grinder, add all the dry roasted ingredients with some jaggery.
- Grind them in 1-2 slots as per the capacity of your grinder.
- And your ground material for Panjiris is ready.
- Transfer it to an airtight jar or container.
- And your deliciously nutritious and tempting “Panjiri” is ready to be enjoyed.
- Phool Makhana is a great source of protein and fiber, along with the presence of micronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Almonds are enriched with the goodness of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and Vitamin E.
- Coconut is highly rich in fiber, vitamins including Vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5, B6, and minerals such as iron, selenium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Flax seeds are enriched with fiber, healthy fats including omega-3 fatty acids and phytochemicals.
- Jaggery is loaded with iron, copper, and magnesium.
|1500 Kcal||170 gm||35 gm||81 gm|
Calories= 100 Kcal/serve
Do try these “Healthy Panjiris for winters” these winters and relish them.