Welcome back to another Healthy Ready to Eat Oats Breakfast or Snack which can be made without an oven or microwave. It is super easy to make hassle free treat for all age groups
It can be also be identified as Oats carrot appe or muffins recipe. It is a very healthy, yummy and nutritious completely guilt free and vegetarian recipe.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Keep you feeling full for a longer time, thus avoiding binge-eating.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Completely guilt free and satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Great snack for kid’s lunch box.
- Eases constipation.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Helps in promoting healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
|Oats flour||1 cup|
|Desi khand/ Jaggery||4 tbsp.|
|Milk (Plant/Dairy)||150 ml|
|Slightly sour curd||3 tbsp.|
|Desiccated coconut||2 tbsp.|
|Mixed nuts (Walnuts, Cashew nuts and almonds)||Some|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp.|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp.|
|Cow ghee/Virgin Coconut oil||1/2-1 tsp.|
- Take a mixing bowl, Combine milk, Grated Carrots and Curd.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Add desi Khand/jaggery powder and desiccated Coconut, mix again.
- Gradually Transfer oats flour to the bowl and mix well using cut and fold method.
- Mix well until no lumps remain.
- Now add baking soda, and baking powder to the mixture.
- Now add chopped soft dates, raisins and nuts to the bowl and mix.
- Take the appam utensil, and add ghee to grease the sections.
- Pour the batter into all the sections.
- Top it off with some dates, raisins, dried oats and nuts.
- Keep it on low flame with the lid on.
- Cook it for 7-10 Minutes.
- Once you can see, they are cooked, you can switch the heat off.
- You can check it by pricking a toothpick through the muffin, if it comes out clear, your muffins are ready.
- In case, the toothpick does not come out clear, cook it for some more time.
- Once cooked, transfer them to a tray.
- And your mouth-watering “Oats Carrot Muffins” are ready to be consumed.
- Enjoy fresh for breakfast or as a snack.
- Let them cool completely, and you can store it for Upto 5 Days in fridge.
- Oats is enriched with the goodness of fiber, copper, iron, selenium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
- Carrot is rich in vitamin A, along with being a good source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, biotin, vitamin K1, potassium, and vitamin B6.
- Khand is rich in nutrients such as calcium, minerals, fiber, iron, vitamins, and magnesium.
- Curd is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and sodium, and is a significant source of vitamin B12 as well as a certain amount of folic acid.
- Milk is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fat, and carbohydrates along with being rich in calcium, riboflavin, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and iodine.
- Dates are an excellent source of phytonutrients along with having decent amount of vitamin C, vitamin B1, B2, and A.
- Raisins are a great source of iron, potassium, copper, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Coconut is a decent source of fiber, healthy fat, copper, selenium, and manganese.
|950 Kcal||155 gm||20 gm||20 gm|
Total yield = 22.
Calories= 45 Kcal/Serve.