Smoothies! This drink makes us full, happy and satisfied.
So we have come up with another High Protein, Calcium Rich Breakfast Smoothie which is not only delicious, healthy and nutritious, but at the very same time Dairy Free, Sugar-free, and Banana-free too, making it a best option for everyone including those who are lactose-intolerant, and vegan.
This smoothie is the healthiest way to start your day.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties
- It improves immunity, bone health, and heart health.
- Great for hormonal balance.
- Great for digestive health
- Aids in weight loss and management.
|Quick oats||1.5 tbsp.|
|Fresh soft dates||1-2|
|Plain/coconut water||200-250 ml|
|Cinnamon/ Cardamom (Optional)||Pinch.|
Tahini*: Roasted sesame seeds paste.
NOTE: As a preparatory step, soak both the Quick Oats & Cashew nuts in some warm water for minimum of 10 Minutes to maximum of overnight.
- You can add roasted sesame seeds instead of Tahini.
- Soak them with oats and cashew nuts.
- Start with adding some water at the bottom of the blending jar.
- Add soaked quick oats and cashew nuts.
- De-seed the dates and add them to the blender too.
- Add tahini paste into the jar with little water.
- Now de-seed and peel the Apple.
- Cut the apple into pieces and add it to the jar.
- Add the remaining water and blend at high speed.
- Blend until the you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the smoothie into a mug, glass or a mason jar.
- Garnish with some chopped cashews.
- Consume immediately for breakfast or as snack, don’t store it.
- Dates are enriched with the goodness of high in fiber, copper, potassium, manganese, B complex vitamins and iron.
- Tahini/ Sesame seeds paste is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, calcium, zinc, copper, fiber, magnesium and B complex Vitamins.
- Apple is a great source of vitamin C, fiber, and a plenty of antioxidants.
- Quick oats are an excellent source of fiber, plant-based protein, essential vitamins and minerals and loads of antioxidants.
|220 Kcal||42 gm||3.41 gm||6.41 gm|
This recipe serves one person.
Count on this amazing breakfast smoothie recipe in winter season to kick start you day.