It’s a high time for vegan smoothies! So here is another delicious vegan smoothie, which is not made from the so-called usual smoothie ingredients such as oats, banana, or dairy milk.
Yet it is highly nutritious with a bonus of being made with a combination of ayurvedic foods which make it’s the perfect way to kick start your day.
- High in Protein and yet easy to digest.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Supports Weight loss & weight maintenance.
- Highly nutritious.
- Rich in Fibre & Supports gut health.
- It’s a good source of vitamin E, magnesium and vitamin B-6.
- Boosts metabolism & brain power.
- Packed with heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
- Rich in Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus.
|Coconut milk(First extract)/ Coconut water||1/4 cup|
|Jaggery powder/ Any natural sweetener||2 tsp.|
|Cardamom powder||2-3 tsp.|
- Soak 1/4 Cup Peanuts into warm water overnight.0
- Drain the water from the peanuts.
- Crush 2-3 Green cardamom.
- Into a blender, add some water.
- Add the soaked peanuts & jaggery powder into it.
- Add crushed cardamom powder & coconut milk.
- Remove the apple peel & roughly chop the apple into the blender.
- Blend the mixture on high speed until smooth.
- Consumer directly or transfer into a glass/jar.
Note: Drink immediately, don’t store for future use.
- Peanuts are jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fat, fiber, and magnesium.
- Apples are a great source of fiber, vitamin C, and plenty of antioxidants including vitamin E, and polyphenols.
- Coconut milk is enriched with the goodness of calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and vitamin C.
- Jaggery is an excellent source of plant-based iron along with being rich in calcium, copper, zinc, and phosphorus.
|400 Kcal||51 gm||10 gm||23 gm|
Calories= 200 Kcal/ Serve.