A “PANJIRI” full of nutrition, and taste without oil is not a dream anymore. Here is an amazing recipe of “Ragi Panjiri” free from oil, but loaded with amazing nutritional benefits and health benefits, that can be consumed in breakfast, carried to office and packed to lunches as mid meal snacks, or even eaten with a warm cup of tea.
You can make this awesome, and very easy to make Panjiri recipe in just 10 minutes.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- It helps in promoting heart health.
- Controls blood pressure.
- It provides an instant source of energy.
- Helps in detoxification.
- Helps in purifying the blood.
- Enhances skin and hair.
|Ragi flour||1/2 cup|
|Phool makhana||1 cup|
|Dried coconut||3/4 cup|
|Soft dates||1/4 cup|
- Firstly, dry roast ragi flour in a pan.
- Make sure to roast it on low flame so to avoid it from getting burnt.
- Once roasted, transfer it to a bowl, and let it cool down.
- Now, dry roast the almonds, and add desiccated coconut to it.
- Dry roast it as well.
- No add de-seeded dates and roast a bit.
- Transfer these contents to another bowl.
- Add small pieces of jaggery to the bowl with flour.
- Now, dry roast the phool makhana and transfer it to the bowl with flour and jaggery.
- Take a grinder, add all the contents of the flour bowl, and grind them well.
- Now add the contents of another bowl, and grind them well too.
- Transfer the contents of the grinded flour to the grinder, and grind well.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- And your healthy oil free “Ragi Panjiri” is ready to go!
- Ragi, also known as the “wonder grain for weight loss” is enriched with the goodness of high protein, fiber, and especially high calcium content, along with being rich in iron, and potassium.
- Phool makhana is an incredible source of several micronutrients ranging from calcium, magnesium, iron, and to phosphorus.
- Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, fiber, biotin, and minerals including calcium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium.
- Coconuts are particularly high in manganese, along with being rich in copper, iron, and selenium.
- Jaggery is jam-packed with the goodness of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Dates are a great source of antioxidants, and micronutrients including copper, selenium, and iron.
|1105 Kcal||132 gm||27 gm||56 gm|
Calories= 92 Kcal/serve.