Today’s fitmeal@15 brought you up to another very delicious, healthy, and appetizing “Dinner smoothie”.
This “Green Dinner Smoothie” is one of the best versions of smoothie you have tried till now.
Enriched with the goodness of greens, it is loaded with healthy fats, high protein sources, and multiple essential vitamins and minerals.
Not only very easy and quick to prepare, but it also requires very little effort too and is ready in just 15 minutes.
All the ingredients used and added in the recipe altogether promote a sound sleep as they tend and aim to soothe the mind and body before sleep and ensure the best sleep along with ample nutrition.
- Promotes better and sound sleep.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation.
- Very light on the stomach, and yet very appetizing and fulfilling.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Good for eye vision.
|Raw Spinach||1.5 cups|
|Soaked quick oats||3 tbsp.|
|Jaggery powder||1.5 tsp.|
|Peanut Butter||1.5 tbsp.|
|Homemade granola||3-4 tbsp.|
|Homemade plant milk (soy/almond/coconut)||250 ml|
- Finely chop the spinach and add it to a pan along with some water.
- Let it cook and blanch for some time with the lid on.
- Mix it and remove it from the flame.
- Add homemade plant milk, soaked quick oats, blanched spinach, peanut butter, jaggery, almonds, and cinnamon into the blender jar.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Add the remaining milk and blend again.
- Transfer it to the serving bowl, and top it off with some homemade granola.
- And your tempting and nutritious “Healthy green dinner smoothie” is ready to be enjoyed!
- Spinach is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin A, C, K, iron, folate, and potassium. Being rich in Vitamin B6, it promotes and enhances the working of tryptophan (sleep-promoting nutrient).
- Quick oats are rich in carbs, fiber, high protein, and ample antioxidants. It also contains the amino acid, tryptophan, which is converted by the brain into serotonin which relaxes and calms the body before falling asleep.
- Almonds are good sources of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and Vitamin E. It contains high amounts of a hormone, “Melatonin”, which helps in regulating the sleep and wake cycle. It helps in promoting muscle relaxation and sleep.
- Jaggery powder is enriched with copper, iron, and magnesium. Jaggery eases digestion and helps in detoxification of the body, therefore it is recommended to consume it at night.
- Peanut butter is rich in heart-healthy fats, and protein. It is also enriched with the goodness of tryptophan and other essential amino acids which ultimately soothe and calms the body before sleep.
- Homemade granola is jam-packed with the goodness of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals. It aids digestion and is helpful and beneficial to be consumed at night.
- Plant milk contains as much protein as cow’s milk (dairy milk) but is suitable for those who are lactose-intolerant. They are the natural sources of Vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and amino acids, especially tryptophan which enhances and promotes sound sleep.
|400 Kcal||38 gm||13.6 gm||27.6 gm|
Calories= 200 Kcal/serve approximately.
Do try this delightful and highly nutritious “Dinner Green Smoothie”.