Salads are the best way to celebrate delicious seasonal produce.
They are not only tremendously easy to make, but can be so tasty, nutritious and healthy altogether.
Today I am sharing my favorite recipe of “High Protein Summer Salad” recipe for you, because it is simply the best.
Enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, and plenty of antioxidants, it an entire meal in itself, that is light on stomach, and heavy in terms of nutrition.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Good for the heart and health.
- Keep you full for a longer time.
|Moong dal sprouts||1 cup|
You can add as many as veggies you want a per season and availability.
|Chaat masala||3/4 tsp.|
|Other herbs and spices||As per choice.|
- In a pan, add water, sprouts, and some fresh corn on heart.
- Now take a blender jar, add all the ingredients of the dressing including mint, coriander, lemon, jaggery, green chili, chaat masala, pink salt, and other herbs and spices.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- In a bowl, add steamed sprouts, corns, all the chopped seasonal veggies.
- Add the blended dressing into the bowl.
- Toss all the ingredients well.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
- Moong dal sprouts are enriched with the goodness B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, plenty of antioxidants.
- Lemon is enriched with the goodness of vitamin C.
- Jaggery is a great source of potassium, magnesium, calcium, and plant-based iron.
|190 Kcal||33.3 gm||7.5 gm||5.1 gm|
Enjoy the yummy and nourishing “Summer Salad”.