For all those who don’t have a clear image about what PROBIOTICS are?
Let me simplify it for you. Probiotics are basically live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your gut and digestive system.
They are enriched with multiple health benefits and are considered scientifically to be taken often.
Today’s smoothie recipe is “Probiotic Choco Smoothie” which is enriched either with the goodness of probiotics such as yogurt/Dahi, poha, or otherwise ingredients that have a protective effect on the presence of probiotic bacteria.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids digestive system.
- Good for the gut and heart.
- Helps in improving mental health conditions.
- Aids in reducing symptoms of certain digestive disorders.
|Cocoa powder||2 tsp.|
|Jaggery powder||3/4 tbsp.|
|Plain/Coconut water||150 ml|
|Dark choco chips||1 tbsp.|
|100% Peanut butter||2 tsp.|
- In a bowl, add poha and curd.
- Mix them altogether.
- Then add cocoa powder to it and mix.
- Add jaggery powder to it and mix.
- Add dark choco chips to the bowl, and leave the bowl aside for 10 minutes.
- And your smoothie mixture is ready.
- In a blender jar, add plain/coconut water, peanut butter, smoothie mixture, and banana.
- Blend it well until smooth.
- Add more water as required to maintain the consistency.
- Top the smoothie with some more dark choco chips.
- And your healthy “Choco Probiotic Smoothie” is ready!
- Poha is a wholesome meal in itself enriched with the goodness of carbohydrates, iron, fiber, and ample number of antioxidants.
- Yogurt is a great probiotic. Also, it is an excellent source of protein, calcium, and potassium.
- Cocoa powder is jam-packed with theobromine, which is responsible for reducing inflammation in the body.
- Jaggery powder is a good source of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Choco chips are loaded with antioxidants and minute amounts of micronutrients.
- Banana is great source of potassium, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
- Peanut butter is fairly rich in vitamins and minerals but a great source of protein and dietary fiber.
|300 Kcal||41 gm||7 gm||8.7 gm|
Count on this refreshing and rejuvenating whole meal in itself on your busy mornings!