Hassle free and nutritionally loaded breakfast is the first demand of the day, so why not solve it for you?
Here is the very easy to make, hassle free, High protein, High fiber and nutritionally jam-packed weight loss breakfast in less than 15 minutes.
Can’t believe, trust me you will love this recipe as soon as you make it.
This recipe in short can be concluded as the one with “Minimal ingredients to give maximum health Benefits”
- Eases the digestion and prevents constipation.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Keeps you satiated and hence helps in avoiding binge-eating.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Regulates blood sugar levels and controls diabetes.
|Quick oats||3/4 cup|
|Chopped methi||1 cup|
|Semolina (Sooji)||1/4 cup|
|Salt||As per taste.|
|Coriander powder||As per taste.|
|Green chili/ Red chili||As per taste.|
|Amchur powder||As per taste.|
|ENO (Optional)||1/2 tsp.|
- Grind the Oats into a powder to make coarse oats flour.
- You can add more seasonal veggies of your choice to these pancakes.
- In a large to medium size bowl combine methi, oats powder, sooji, and chopped onion.
- Mix well, and add curd and mix again.
- Gradually add water to make a thick batter.
- Add salt and seasonings as per your taste.
- Mix well again and adjust the consistency.
- In a small bowl mix ENO with little water and then add to the batter and mix gently.
- Heat a tava or a pan.
- Apply some oil on tawa, and pour a ladle full of the batter.
- Spread slightly on the tava, and sprinkle some oil on top of it.
- Cover and cook on low to medium heat until golden brown.
- Flip and cook evenly from the other side as well.
- Repeat the same steps with the rest of the batter.
- You can make bigger size pancakes too, however the larger the size more is the chance of them breaking.
- Serve warm with your favorite healthy Chutney, spread or pickle of your choice.
- Oats is a powerhouse of nutrients including being rich in protein, fiber, essential vitamins and minerals, as well as ample of antioxidants.
- Semolina (Sooji) is enriched with the nutrients including fiber, folate, and magnesium.
- Methi is a complete storehouse of vitamins and minerals including thiamine, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, copper, potassium, iron, calcium, selenium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium.
- Curd is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin B12, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
|461 Kcal||87.75 gm||15.82 gm||5.95 gm|
This recipe serves 2-3 people.
Calories= 153 Kcal/serve
Do try this deliciously awesome and nutritionally loaded “Healthy High Protein & Fiber Oats Breakfast” for weight loss or in general to maintain healthy diet.