If you are a fan of sandwiches like me, then here is another very delicious, creamy, and nutritious “Easy to Make Sandwich” for you which is loaded with the goodness of protein and iron majorly.
It can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, and you are ready to go with a perfect and delicious “Snack” or “Breakfast” option.
- Supports weight loss and management.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
- Keeps you full for a longer period of time.
- Boosts the energy levels.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Good for the heart.
|Boiled Rajma||3/4 cup|
|Hung curd||1.5 tbsp.|
|Dijon mustard sauce||1 tsp.|
|Rock salt||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Olive oil||1-2 tsp.|
- Take a bowl, and add rajma/kidney beans to it.
- Mash them very well, and add hung curd to it.
- Now add mustard sauce, and seasonings.
- Mix the contents really well.
- Add chopped veggies including capsicum, onion, and tomato to it.
- And mix again.
- Add rock salt to it as well.
- Take a slice of bread, and apply some olive oil on it.
- Spread batter onto it, and pair it with another slice of bread.
- Repeat the same process with other slices of bread.
- On a tawa, spread some oil, and toast the sandwich.
- Make sure to cook it evenly on both side until its golden brown.
- Cut it into halves and serve warm.
- Kidney beans/Rajma are enriched with the goodness of protein, and essential micronutrients such as copper, iron, manganese, phosphorus, Vitamin B1, and folate
- Hung curd is an excellent source of calcium, along with being rich in protein, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Mustard Sauce is rich in protein, fiber, vitamin C, and many B-complex vitamins.
- Veggies are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, minerals, vitamins and plenty of antioxidants.
|290 Kcal||43.5 gm||12.95 gm||8.42 gm|
Calories= 146 Kcal/serve.