As promised, here is the Indian Monsoon or Rainy Season Diet plan to Boost immunity & metabolism.
If you are someone who is trying to lose weight, then I have sorted it for you! But you need to make sure that many factors go hand in hand when you are on journey of weight loss/ healthy lifestyle. Those factors are eating right on right time in right portions, exercising, managing stress levels, and maintaining hormonal balance.
Morning Drink for the month of July 2022
- First 15 Days :- Soak 1/2 tsp Methi Dana in Water overnight, Drink water in morning & Chew seeds
- Next 15 Days :- Soak 1/4 tsp Jeera seeds in Water Overnight, Drink water next morning & if possible chew seeds.
Diet Plan for 1st Week of July.
|Monday||Besan cheela, tomato chutney and veggies.||Ragi roti and dal with veggies and curd.||Grilled paneer and veggies.|
|Tuesday||Oats jamun smoothie.||Chana dal, sabzi, and roti.||Quinoa khichdi.|
|Wednesday (Detox)||Seasonal fruit serving.||Mix veg salad.||Vegetable stew.|
|Thursday||Moong dal veg omelette.||Little millet/ Amaranth mix veg salad with lemon dressing.||Paneer/ tofu vegetable roll and side veggies.|
|Friday||Sabudana khichdi, veggies, and peanuts.||Mix veg boiled kala chana salad and lemon dressing.||Pumpkin sabzi, roti, and side veggies.|
|Saturday||Ragi cheela, and peanut chutney.||Rajma with quinoa salad.||Soy gravy with veggies and roti.|
|Sunday||Stuffed parantha and veggies.||Love meal.||Moong dal khichdi.|
Diet Plan for 2nd Week of July.
|Monday||Multigrain cheela (Besan, oats) with egg/paneer stuffing.||Paneer vegetable dalia pulao.||Quinoa vegetable soup.|
|Tuesday||1/2 cup poha, peanuts, and veggies.||Dried peas/lobia with steamed veggies and roti.||Grilled tofu with veggies.|
|Wednesday||1.5 cup fruits (Jamun and plums).||Mix veg salad.||Tomato rasam soup with veggies.|
|Thursday||Mango oats smoothie.||Dal with roti, salad, and curd.||Ragi roti/cheela, veggies and paneer bhurji.|
|Friday||Chana dal omelette/ pancakes.||Lauki chana dal with roti and veggies.||High protein lentil and vegetable soup.|
|Saturday||Ragi high protein smoothie.||Chole with quinoa/ amaranth, and salad.||Multigrain mix veg khichdi.|
|Sunday||Missi roti/ parantha (besan and whole wheat)||Love meal||Moong dal khichdi|
- Food items like oats, pseudo grains, millets, legumes and seeds are high in prebiotics.
- Add besan and corn to your diet to avoid bloating due to water retention.
- Try to consume post lunch drink herbal tea.
- Include bhuna chana with gur, roasted peanuts, bhutta and corn chat as evening snacks.
- For evening drinks: Have ajwain, turmeric tea and besan Haldi milk.
- Apart from eating healthy, exercise on a regular basis.
- Stay hydrated to boost metabolism.
- Stress and lack of sleep can also prevent you from achieving desired weight loss goals.
Try this “July Weight Loss Diet Plan” and see how it works out for you!