Easy to make breakfasts are the best ones. This 2-minute easy to make breakfast is best when I am running late on time. Made with the goodness of seasonal fruits, it is enriched with the goodness of essential micronutrients and is therefore a power booster for morning.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids digestion and eases constipation.
- Enhances skin health.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
|Ripe mango||1/4 cup|
|Chilled water||80-100 ml|
|Ice cubes||As required|
- In a blender, add almonds, and coconut.
- Blend well, Voila! Your homemade plant milk is ready!
- Don’t strain it, as the fiber will increase the nutritional content of the bowl.
- Add chopped peach, mangoes, and honey.
- Add some ice cubes and blend again.
- In a bowl, add granola at the bottom.
- Add blended mixture on top.
- Finish it off with some more granola and chopped peaches/mango.
- Peaches are good source of vitamin C, E and K.
- Mangoes are enriched with the goodness of vitamin A, C, K, potassium, beta-carotene, folate, choline, and magnesium.
- Honey is jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Almonds are rich in protein, fiber, vitamin E, calcium, copper, magnesium, and riboflavin.
- Coconut is a great source copper, iron, and selenium.
- Granola is a rich source of iron, vitamin D, folate, and zinc.
|267 Kcal||37 gm||7.25 gm||11.55 gm|
Enjoy this incredibly yummy and nutritious bowl to kickstart your day!