Panjiris are my top favorite when it comes to snacks, as it’s not just a snack, but a whole bunch of memories and a token of love.
Oats Panjiri is full fledge package of the adequate balance of macro and micronutrients that can be listed under a healthy and well-balanced snack!
- Helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Helps in promoting healthy bacteria in your gut.
- Eases digestion.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Bolsters the immune system.
|Quick oats||1 cup|
|Fresh/ dried coconut||3/4 cup|
|Phool makhana||1 cup|
|Nuts and seeds||As per choice|
|Desi khand/ jaggery||1/4 cup|
- First of all, dry roast peanuts in a pan.
- Then transfer it to a bowl.
- In the same pan, dry roast the phool makhana.
- Also, add almonds to it.
- Transfer them to the bowl as well.
- Now dry roast quick oats.
- Now it’s time to dry roast the coconut.
- Transfer it to the same bowl as quick oats.
- In a grinder/ mixer, add dry roasted peanuts, phool makhana, and almonds.
- Grind them to a powder.
- Now add dry roasted quick oats, coconut, and desi khand, and grind them as well.
- Mix the two of the grinded mixtures altogether and your oats Panjiri is ready!
- Coconuts contain a significant amount of selenium, copper, iron, and manganese.
- Almonds are jam-packed with the goodness of magnesium, vitamin E, protein, good fats, and dietary fiber.
- Oats are an excellent source of fiber, nutritious carbs, protein, and many important vitamins and minerals, such as iron, manganese, phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Peanuts are abundant in protein, healthy fats, magnesium, and many more micronutrients.
- Phool Makhana contains minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus as well as a high amount of protein and fiber.
- Jaggery is abundant in Vitamin B, C, potassium, copper, iron, and magnesium.
|1839 Kcal||172 gm||55.7 gm||113.7 gm|
Calories= 91 Kcal/serve.