If you are someone like me who is fond of coffee, but want a break of caffeine, here is an amazing alternative, with better nutrition and health benefits.
It’s CHANA COFFEE for you, it has the same flavor as coffee and & doesn’t interfere with sleep alike coffee, in fact the tryptophan in Chana helps promote sleep.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIVING CAFFEINE FREE?
- It leads to reduction in anxiety.
- It promotes better sleep.
- It results in the better absorption of nutrients.
- Helps in balancing of hormones in women.
- Good for the brain health.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure.
- It leads to a better digestive system.
So many benefits! So, if not completely, let’ take a break on it.
|Kala channa (raw)||1.5 tbsp.|
|Desi khand||1 tsp.|
- Firstly, dry roast the chana in a pan.
- Now add the other three ingredients to the pan as well.
- Dry roast the cardamom, cloves, and black pepper too.
- Transfer the dry roasted mixture to the grinder.
- Make powder of it.
- In a pan with water, dd the grinded mixture and desi khand.
- Give it a mix.
- Keep it on flame, and gradually add the milk, and stir continuously.
- Once it comes to boil, turn the flame off.
- Transfer it to a cup by sieving.
- And your yummy “Caffeine Free Coffee” is ready to be enjoyed.
- Chana is loaded with the goodness of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates, along with being rich in many vitamins and minerals including Vitamins like B6, folate, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, and minerals such as manganese, phosphorus, iron, and copper.
- Milk is jam-packed with the goodness of high protein and various micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B12, and phosphorus.
- Khand is rich in several nutrients including calcium, iron, magnesium, and some fiber.
- Black pepper is a great source of manganese.
- Cloves are an excellent source of vitamin K, potassium, and beta-carotene.
- Cardamom is constituted of various minerals including potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
|175 Kcal||21.9 gm||9.9 gm||5.4 gm|