Here is another unique style of making milk for my kids. This milk is enriched with the goodness of two very nutritious foods including ragi flour and carrots, that makes it a complete meal in itself that is not only nutritious, appetizing but delicious at the same time.
- Helps in controlling diabetes.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in boosting skin and hair health.
- Improves bone strength.
- Aids in regulating blood pressure.
- Improves the body’s metabolism.
|Ragi flour||1.5 tbsp.|
|Desi khand||1-2 tsp.|
|Dairy/ Coconut milk||200 ml|
|Organic turmeric/ Raw turmeric (Optional)||Pinch|
- In a cup, add ragi flour and water.
- Mix until any lumps are remained.
- In a blender jar, add chopped carrots, almonds, water, desi khand, cardamom.
- Blend it well.
- In a pan, add water.
- Then add ragi and water mixture.
- Keep it on flame.
- Now add blended mixture into the pan.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Transfer it to the cup and enjoy.
- Almonds are rich in multiple micronutrients including vitamin E, biotin, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper and abundant amount of fiber.
- Ragi is enriched with the goodness of various vitamins and minerals including folate, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, K, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, and zinc.
- Carrot is jam-packed with the goodness of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, biotin, vitamin K1, potassium, vitamin B6, and lutein.
- Desi khand is rich in nutrients including calcium, fiber, iron, and magnesium.
- Milk is enriched with a good balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates, and essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, riboflavin, phosphorus, vitamin A, B12, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iodine.
|143 Kcal||13.4 gm||4.34 gm||9.33 gm|
Enjoy the very relaxing and soothing bed time drink!