Air-fried oats tikki is a healthy and delicious Indian snack made with oats, vegetables, and spices. This recipe is a great way to incorporate oats into your diet, which are known for their numerous health benefits, including being a good source of fiber and protein. By air-frying the tikkis, you can enjoy the crispy texture without the need for deep-frying, making it a healthier option. These tikkis can be served as a snack or as a side dish with your meal, and are perfect for those who are looking for a healthy and flavorful snack.
|Coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp.|
|Cumin powder||1/2 tsp.|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp.|
- In a mixing bowl, add oats, grated carrots, boiled and mashed potatoes, chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chili, ginger paste, garam masala, cumin powder, salt, and oil. Mix everything well.
- Add corn flour to the mixture and mix again. The mixture should be thick enough to shape the tikki.
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a tikki. Repeat the same with the remaining mixture.
- Place the tikkis in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the tikkis at 200 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Flip the tikkis after 6-7 minutes to cook evenly on both sides.
- Once the tikkis are done, remove them from the air fryer and serve hot with chutney or sauce of your choice.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy air-fried oats tikkis!
- Oats are a good source of dietary fiber, protein, and various vitamins and minerals. They are also low in calories and can help in reducing cholesterol levels, improving digestion, and promoting weight loss.
- Carrots are a great source of beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in the body. They are also a good source of fiber, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates, potassium, and vitamin C. However, they are also high in starch and calories, so it’s important to consume them in moderation.
- Onions are low in calories and high in vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and may help in reducing the risk of certain diseases.
- Coriander leaves are a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as antioxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory and digestive properties.
- Green chili is a good source of vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants. It may also have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
|1020 Kcal||169 gm||27.6 gm||27.6 gm|
Yield= 12 tikkis approximately.